You are here:
• Coronary Angiography, Complex PCI (Left Main, Graft PCI, IVUS / OCT, FFR, Rotational Atherectomy, CTO)
• Chest Pain / Dyspnoea Non-Invasive Assessment
• Cardiovascular Risk Assessment (CT Calcium Scoring)
• Heart Failure
• Valvular Heart Disease
• Interatrial Septal Defects (ASD / PFO)
• Lipid Disorders (Familial Hypercholesterolemia, PCSK9 Inhibitors)
• Peri-operative Cardiovascular Disease Management
East Melbourne CardiologySuite 503 100 Victoria Parade East Melbourne VIC 3002
(03) 9113 5770
(03) 9113 5771
Khoa trained in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at Royal Melbourne Hospital and St Vincent’s Hospital. He completed training in Cardiology in 2015, and then completed a further 3 years of intensive clinical training in Interventional Cardiology, initially at Royal Melbourne Hospital and subsequently in the United Kingdom at Royal Papworth Hospital, a member of the Cambridge University Health Partners Network.
He is trained in all aspects of modern complex coronary intervention and participates in the oncall Myocardial Infarction PCI Service for St Vincent’s Hospital and St Vincent’s Private Hospital (Fitzroy). Khoa is able to see all referrals in a timely manner and is pleased to be contacted by telephone for all Medical Practitioners requiring assistance with the care of their patients.
Download a copy of Dr Khoa Phan's profile here.