You are here:
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
0416 151 600
Dr Priya Rajagopal is a specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who provides comprehensive obstetric and general gynaecology services with special interests in high risk pregnancies.
Priya completed her medical training and Doctor of Medicine (M.D) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India. She moved to Australia in 2009 and pursued her advanced training in the specialty across various health services in Melbourne. She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian and NewZealand College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists.
Priya has special interest in looking after pregnant women with small for gestational age babies and those suffering from medical disorders in pregnancy like Preeclampsia, gestational diabetes and thyroid problems.
SERVICES OFFERED INCLUDE:
• Pregnancy and postnatal care- for normal and high risk pregnancies
• Heavy/irregular uterine bleeding
• Prolapse and incontinence issues
• Ovarian cysts and polycystic ovaries
• Pelvic pain and endometriosis
• Colposcopy- abnormal pap smear and cervical dysplasia
• Laparoscopy- removal of ovarian cyst, oophorectomies and hysterectomy
• Vaginal surgery- hysterectomy, anterior and posterior repair for prolapse