Suite 60 166 Gipps Street
03 9417 4277
03 9928 6732
Mr Anthony Bonomo is a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon subspecialising in Orthopaedic conditions of the Shoulder and Knee.
Mr Bonomo is a graduate in Surgery and Medicine from the University of Melbourne and completed Orthopaedic training in 1996. He undertook further training in subspecialty Fellowships in Shoulder and Joint Replacement at Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital, Oxford, UK, and a Knee and Sports Orthopaedic Fellowship in Melbourne.
Mr Bonomo provides care and expertise in the following treatments;
• Shoulder Arthroscopy, Rotator Cuff Repair, Stabilisation for Instability
• Total and Reverse Shoulder Joint Replacement
• Shoulder Injection
• Knee Arthroscopy for Meniscus tear, ACL Injury, Ligament reconstruction
• Unicompartment/Partial Knee Joint Replacement
• Total Knee Replacement
SUBSPECIALTY INTERESTS INCLUDE:
• Rotator cuff syndrome, rotator tendon tear, shoulder impingement bursitis, calcium tendonitis, disorders of the AC joint, capsulitis, frozen shoulder
• Acute and sport shoulder injuries, dislocation and instability
• Shoulder osteoarthritis, rotator cuff tear athropathy
• Acute work shoulder tendon tear
• Fracture of the shoulder
• Knee sport injuries, acute and chronic including meniscal tear, ACL ligament injury, instability
• Knee osteoarthritis
Download a copy of Mr Bonomo's profile here.