To make your hospital visit easy, we have everything you need on-site.
Medications, some surgical equipment and toiletries for patients and visitors are available from our on-site pharmacies. A pharmacy is located on the ground floor of both St Vincent’s Private Hospital Fitzroy and St Vincent’s Private Hospital East Melbourne. At St Vincent’s Private Hospital Kew the pharmacy can be found on the inpatient ward.
If you need to purchase/hire equipment, purchase personal pharmacy items or discharge medications or medications not related to your admission diagnosis, you are required to pay the pharmacy direct for the cost of these items. Read about the cost of your hospital stay.
If you need cash, an ATM is nearby:
- St Vincent's Private Hospital East Melbourne – at the Hilton Hotel, on the corner of Wellington Parade and Clarendon Street, East Melbourne
- St Vincent's Private Hospital Fitzroy – next to the hospital at 55 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy
- St Vincent's Private Hospital Kew – in High Street, Kew (a short walk from the hospital).
Coffee shops are located on the ground floor within our facilities. They offer coffee, drinks, hot and cold meals and snacks.
- St Vincent's Private Hospital Fitzroy: Monday to Sunday 6.30 am-9pm
- St Vincent's Private Hospital East Melbourne: Monday to Friday 7 am-6pm and Saturday 8.30 am-4.30 pm. Closed Sundays and public holidays
Gifts can be purchased at St Vincent's Private Hospital Fitzroy, and St Vincent's Private Hospital East Melbourne at the coffee shops and pharmacies located on the ground floor. You can buy a range of gift items, cards, books, magazines and newspapers along with toiletries.
Our handy hospital maps help you to find what you’re looking for. Go to our maps.
Take public transport
Find out about train, tram or bus routes, stop information and walking routes - public transport links.
Parking at our hospitals
Car parking information for patients and visitors. Find out where to park your car.
Our visiting hours are 2-8 pm, daily. Maternity visiting times: 2-4 pm and 7-8 pm daily. Find out more about visiting patients.